Head of Business Transformation
1. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee (and too much of it)
2. What is something that recently made you smile?
My 12 year old came out of an activity one night recently and forgetting his pre teen angst gave me a hug and told me he loved me…Of course it didn’t last too long.
3. What is the best advice you ever got?
Never bend on the principal.
4. What is the best advice you have ever given?
Remember life is only a collection of moments. The bad ones pass by just the same as the good.
5. Tell us something randomly interesting about you?
I have played Rugby for clubs in 4 different countries
6. What are you passionate about?
My kids, I love seeing how they are growing into independent boys
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
8. What was the last project you worked on?
I just finished a very interesting project with an Engineering client, it looked at how best to improve and automate key processes in a heavily manual environment, they are always a challenge but offer great satisfaction when you see the team reach the end of the journey.
9. Who is the person who had the greatest influence on you and why?
My father, he was a strong character which wasn’t always easy but he was honest and he instilled my moral compass
10. What would you like to think your friends say about you?
I wish he would stop buying me all those expensive gifts….No but really, I would hope they say I am kind, honest and always there